Vancouver, the first city, to allow installation of Bitcoin automated teller machines (ATMs) is now considering banning bitcoin ATMs, the only reason for doing so is due to money laundering issues. The Next Web revealed the news on June 5. Vancouver Police Department thinks Bitcoin ATMs over the years, has…
- Latest Technologies of Online Gambling
- France & Austria-based Entities Join Hands to Adopt Corrective Plan for Crypto Frauds
- Extensive Blockchain Released by Think Tank dGen in Europe 2020 Report
- Internet and Mobile Association of India Defends Trading in Cryptocurrency
- Is Tron (TRX) on the Way to Price Recovery?